Medical Technologies participates in multi-center clinical studies sponsored by leading Russian and foreign pharmaceutical companies and Contract Research Organizations.
Our clients choose Medical Technologies for we have highly-qualified investigators, most of whom have experience in international multi-center clinical studies since 1990s, Medical Technologies' ability to provide high-technology medical care.
We perform clinical studies in the following therapeutic specialties:
- Endocrinology and Diabetology
The Medical Technologies team will be glad to participate in study feasibilities and complete study questionnaires.
Medical Technologies works with a wide network of referring clinics and doctors. For example, Medical Technologies' database of patients includes:
- 12,000 patients - oncology
- 4800 patients - diabetes mellitus type II
- 3200 patients - rheumatology
- 2500 patients - gynecology
- 2000 patients - allergology
- 2000 patients - urology
- 1300 patients - pulmonology
- 240 patients - type I diabetes mellitus
- 50 patients - oncohematology
Medical Technologies is a reliable partner for phase II-IV clinical trials because the site provides the following advantages:
- Thorough feasibility
- Quick start-up
- Agreement process takes 2 weeks
- Preliminary review of documents by LEC before study approval by LEC
- Quick enrolment thanks to a good network of referring doctors and site and other subject enrollment initiatives
- Thorough patients screening
- Investigators’ focus on subject health and well-being
- Patient retention programs
- High quality standards
- Dedicated team of data entry operators
- Source documents templates
- Quick completion of CRFs with good quality
- Experience working with different types of CRFs
- Experienced investigators
Phase II-IV trials are performed by two departments:
- Oncology department
- Healthy volunteers and Somatic department
The oncology department performs clinical trials in oncology.
The somatic department performs clinical trials in main therapeutic areas, excluding oncology.
The following clinical research sites work in phase II-III trials:
- Medical Technologies
- Strategic Medical Systems
- Institute of Human Brain of the Russian Academy of Sciences